Happy Easter 2012!
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. - Let the Auto Doctor fix it!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Holiday Hours at Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. Winston-Salem, NC
Special Discounts to honor our Veterans!
National Heart Disease Awareness
Holiday Season 2014 Closings
It's our Constitutional Right and Responsibility! VOTE!

Most Popular Posts

New office and work bays for European Maker Vehicles
Come visit our newest page!
New--Find us all over the web!
FREE CLASS FOR UNDERSTANDING YOUR CAR
Season's Greetings from BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC.

Categories

Auto maintenance classes
Auto Repair
Events
Google+
Holiday Announcements and Closings
New
New Guest Book and Facebook
Special Discounts
powered by

My Blog

Happy Easter 2012!

Bills Auto Clinic Closes for Good Friday and Easter Weekend.Happy Hunting from Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc.Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. will close in observance of Good Friday and the Easter holiday on Friday, April 6, 2012 and reopen on Monday, April 9, 2012.

Please join us as we spend this time with our families in remembrance of our LORD Jesus Christ's sacrifice for us all.

You can feel comfortable putting all your eggs in one basket at Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc.Happy Hunting!!!

6 Comments to Happy Easter 2012! :

Comments RSS
russian dating sites on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:45 AM
Nice to be here and see your post!
Reply to comment

Dominican Republic Vacations on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:18 AM
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanks
Reply to comment

Car accident lawyers in Sydney on Monday, July 29, 2013 1:56 AM
I really glad to read your blog and want to thank you for posting such nice content. In support of you I also share a link and hope it will help you.
Reply to comment

noosa sunshine beach holiday accommodation on Monday, September 30, 2013 7:52 AM
Your blog has always attracted me.It is one of the best pieces of writing I have seen. Good job.
Reply to comment

women clothing plus on Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:44 PM
In demonstrating this particular view, it was pointed out that one of the camera modes has no problem at all seeing what you’ve got going on under your clothes.
Reply to comment

Cotton Salwar Kameez on Friday, March 07, 2014 5:18 AM
Hey!!! I cannot wait to read more of this. I mean, you just know so much about this. So much of it Ive never even thought of. You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject as good justice as you just did. :) :)
Reply to comment