Season's Greetings from BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC.
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. - Let the Auto Doctor fix it!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. forms a subsidiary Hybrid Specialty company
Happy Mother's Day!!
Holiday Hours at Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. Winston-Salem, NC
Special Discounts to honor our Veterans!
National Heart Disease Awareness

Most Popular Posts

New office and work bays for European Maker Vehicles
Come visit our newest page!
New--Find us all over the web!
FREE CLASS FOR UNDERSTANDING YOUR CAR
Season's Greetings from BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC.

Categories

Auto maintenance classes
Auto Repair
Events
Google+
Holiday Announcements and Closings
New
New Guest Book and Facebook
Special Discounts
powered by

My Blog

Season's Greetings from BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC.

We hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. observes Thanksgiving with thankful hearts for our loyal customers.

First, we give thanks to God and all our customers for making BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC. successful in 2011.  The national economy seems to finally be making a bit of a recovery and we hope you see a reflection of that in your personal or business economy.

We support our American Military Service Men and Women with car repair discounts.We were also excited to hear that some of our troops will be returning home before the Christmas Holiday season.  In honor of them, and in memory of those who gave it all, we want to give all our military and their immediate families a 10% discount off of any major or minor auto repair (up to $1000.00 value of total repair, 5% discount for repairs of more than $1000.00).  This offer will not expire.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC FROM ALL OF US!

*** Shhhh! Secret Santa gift from us to you :)***
Go to our Contact Us page and tell us you saw this "Secret Santa Gift" seen only here on our blog page) to register for one of five free regular filter, lube, and oil change gift vouchers.
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. encourages customers to remember Jesus is The Reason for the Season.We are looking forward to the upcoming 2011 Christmas and New Year Holidays.

We will be closing Saturday, December 24 through Monday, December 26,2011.  We will reopen for business Tuesday, December 27, 2011.

For New Year 2012, we will be closed Saturday, December 31, 2011 and Sunday, January 1, 2012 and will be open for regular business hours Monday, January 2, 2012.

15 Comments to Season's Greetings from BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC.:

Comments RSS
garage equipment on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:28 PM
Holiday season induces people to spend more. It is the season of giving and sharing so most of the business are close to let their workers enjoy the holiday.

Car accessories shop on Saturday, December 07, 2013 3:01 AM
Thank you so much for the sharing. All contents were expressed in a clear n simplified manner n it was meaningful too. You are a marvelous writer. Good work!

Carolyn Grooms on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:07 PM
10/6/2011 @ Bill's Auto for oil change and battery. Filled out comment card on site. "Have been a customer for a long time...Very good work, fair in price and very honest. Have found Bill and his workers to be very good at what they do. Most respectable in dealing with me as a customer."

Gaige Bilal on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:49 AM
Really good post it is! I always appreciate this sort of post which is really constructive one. So keep it up! we will look forward to see your post. Thanks

louis vuitton epi leather handbag on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:24 AM
I like your articles, your article is very attractive, let I can understand a lot of truth, learned a lot of knowledge. I will focus on your article, pay attention to you. I hope you try harder. I will always support you.

New Forklifts on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:59 AM
Simply excellent lettering this is! I am looking for a long time for an experienced organization to repair my car finally I have found this. Thanks for this useful lettering and keep it up! :)

drive me home in my car on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:00 AM
I find this blog post interesting and nice about the Christmas greetings by the auto repairing clinic.I like the blog post to read and share.

ukraine dating on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:45 AM
Nice to be here and see your post!

http://www.westlamovers.net/ on Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:11 AM
Few days ago I've received a service from you first time. But your experience is really appreciated. Your careful service makes me impress to visit more your service.

lawyer for motor vehicle accident in sydney on Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:14 AM
I am reading this article very late but I really enjoyed it. I wanted to say many thanks to you with regard to this great read.

belleville springs design on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:06 AM
Such discount for military and their immediate families shows your courtesy,i appreciate your work n keep doing such nice work..all the best.

Anonymous on Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:50 AM

2011s Tudies on Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:44 PM
After all, it’s not like Microsoft would use the Kinect to determine your gender in order to better serve you advertisements right? On second thought, maybe that $20 cover isn’t such a silly idea now.

Auto Marketing on Thursday, April 03, 2014 7:21 AM
Thank you very much for sharing this useful information. I was doing a project and for that I was looking for related information. Some of the points are very useful. Do share some more material if you have.

Sonniboy on Sunday, May 18, 2014 6:37 AM
I am very much pleased to hear about the BILL'S AUTO CLINIC, INC that they got success at the year of 2011. But after that I haven't seen any update right now and I don't know how well they are doing. So I am very much eager to know about the success of last year and hope that they have done much more from the before year. Thanks