Whistle While You Work
BILL'S AUTO CLINIC'S "NO HASSLE"
PICK UP AND DELIVERY PROGRAM
Want to avoid the hassle of taking off work?
At Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc., we offer
a service to fix your car
while you remain at work!
Simply contact us at 336-661-1011 to make your appointment and provide us with some information. We will come and pick up your car, fix it and return it back to you before the work day is over!
For our customer 's convenience, we will pick up your car (in running condition) from your place of work in the morning, bring it in for major or minor repair or perform regular factory scheduled maintenance like alignments, fluid flushes, brakes, transmission service, or even a full service tune up while you work and return it to you in the afternoon.
Or our after hours key drop off service (you drop off your car any time before or after business hours and leave your key in our secure drop box with your name and number, and we will call to discuss your vehicle's issue before performing any services.)
Or schedule an appointment for our courtesy shuttle bus service and bring your car to Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. We will take you (one round trip only) to work or home while your car stays at our shop for service.
We love our community and it is our desire to serve all of Winston-Salem and the surrounding areas.
- Rural Hall
**Whistle While You Work Program requires:
- At least a 24 hour notice and appointment.
- Directions specified as to the location of the vehicle to be picked up.
- Direction as to where we can park our shuttle vehicle while we work on yours.
- All services must be paid in full before we can deliver your car. We do accept debit/credit card payments over the phone.
- We will provide this service to the listed surrounding areas at an additional charge based on the distance for transit.
Just a few things we will need from you:
- Description of Vehicle
- Vehicle Plate Number
- Description of current problems or maintenance needed.
- Keys for ignition, doors, and if necessary wheel lock key and where to leave them at drop off.
- Current phone number where you can be reached for questions regarding your services.
- Time for pick up
- Also, if there are any gate codes or specific ways to enter into a parking lot; we will need that information.
Thank you for choosing
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. as your automotive maintenance and repair provider!