We love enthusiasm and passion. We look for team members excited about the automotive industry and have a desire to further their knowledge in various ways. We look for confidence and knowledgeable individuals that welcome challenges and keep a positive attitude! Before applying, please read about us
to make sure you see a potential good fit with our team.
Positions we are currently accepting applications for are described in detail below.
1. Certified Automotive Technician
Nights and weekends were meant for spending time with family and friends! We offer:
- FIVE DAY WORK WEEK
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY PLANS
- Flat Rate Based on Experience and Certifications
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Prescription Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Tool Purchase Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement for A.S.E. Certification
- Paid Training for Hybrid/E.V. with Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Uniforms
- Performance Bonuses
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
- This position requires someone who is a self starter, a strong leader, and someone who understands the importance of strong relationships with their customers and coworkers. You must have solid computer skills and be very organized.
You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the industry as a technician along with ASE certification in Brakes, Steering/Suspension, and Electrical.
Our business is growing and we need you! We are a very successful automotive repair and maintenance facility with strong community ties,and now interviewing. We are looking for a quality individual to join our successful team. If you have a strong desire to succeed and are looking for a long term career, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Qualified candidates may email their resume.