Achievements | Reviews | Our Team | Mission Statement | Home
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc.
is Winston Salem's most trusted family oriented auto repair and service shop. Here you can rest assured that your vehicle is in expert hands. Our mechanics have been providing full-service auto repair and preventative maintenance since 2002.
In order to give the greatest customer service to our patrons, we perform a Courtesy Comprehensive Inspection on every vehicle that comes into our shop regardless of the reason for your visit. Just in case there are undetected problems. Simple things, like a blown tail light, that could cost you much more in tickets and court costs than good maintenance service now and much more convenient! All our services from alignments to transmission services are competitively priced and guaranteed by our 2 year 24 month warranty. Its our goal to provide the very best and most Complete Customer and Car Care for your "Baby".
Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. is founded on Christian values and our belief that our customers' needs and safety are of the utmost importance.
At Bill’s Auto Clinic, Inc. we see it as our mission…
- To SERVE our customers and our community.
- We strive to always give our patrons the highest quality customer and automotive service.
- To always advise our customers to the best of our ability in how to care for their car, and thus their safety and well being, with the utmost of integrity, we stand behind every car repair or maintenance service that we provide.
- To exceed our reputation for straight-forward honesty.
- To constantly and continually be updating and learning, not just about the ever changing world of automotive repair, but most importantly, about how to meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
Achievements and Progress
As of May 2, 2016 Bill completed the "Up Your Voltage" Hybrid Auto Repair and Battery Conditioning course with AC/DC. Visit www.fixhybrid.com to see more!
Hybrid Shop of the Triad...
powered by Bill's Auto Clinic.
We are the only dealership alternative in the Triad for specialized repair, maintenance, and battery conditioning of hybrid and electric vehicles!
In order to serve our customers better than anyone else, Bill's Auto Clinic, Inc. and Automotive Training Institute are joining forces to re-engineer our entire business.
We want to be the "Best of the Best"
Click on this link to watch a short video
- Paar Melis & Associates
- Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association
- Leasing Strategies Incorporated
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers
- Automotive Management Institute
- Automotive Service Association
- Big O Tires
- National Institute For Automotive Service Excellence
- Fitness Matters Gym
- International Automotive
- Technician's Network
- Automotive Service Councils of California
- Automotive Presence
- Motorist Assurance Program
- Moving Targets
- American Automobile Association
- American Car Care Centers
- First Systems & Resources
- Inspection Connection
- National Automotive Parts Association
- BG Products
- Automotive Management Solutions, Inc.
- NWZ WORX Multimedia
- Mudlick Mail
- SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
Check back here to see our progress as we complete our ATI training courses and certifications.
- Bill and Wendy -- Shop Owners Course Part 1, days 1,2,& 3. April 2-6, 2014
- Carolina and Wendy--Customer Service Advisor Part 1 Days 1&2 May 1-2, 2014
- Bill and Wendy-- Shop Owners Part 2 days 4-6 Leadership Training. May 14-16, 2014
- Carolina and Wendy--Customer Service Part 2, June 2014
- Wendy and Brandi -- Shop Owners Part 3 October 2014 DeAnna and Wendy February 11-13, 2015
- Scott-- Service Advisors Course Parts 1 and 2-- January 5 & 6 and January 19 & 20, 2015
- Carolina and Wendy--Service Management February 26-27, 2015.
- Bill and Wendy--Shop Owners Part 4, Staffing and Hiring, March 25-27, 2015
Bill and Wendy Fisher - Owners
Bill has over 30 years was previously employed as a mechanic by manufacturer dealerships. Bill is also a former Dodge Five Star technician. He doesn't like to brag, and all his certificates and licenses are in a drawer to prove it. Wendy is our Marketing Director, and is responsible for customer communications and services, continuing education classes for all staff, customer and vehicle shuttle service.
Carolina Guillen - General Manager
Lead service writer and general manager described by our customers as"worth her weight in gold", and always so friendly, professional, and ready to help. She has been with the company for eight years and continues to excel in the automotive industry.
Lead mechanic that continuously exceeds in customer service expectations. Accurate, efficient and friendly. ASE certified, Dan continues expanding knowledge with educational course studies for specialized repairs of modern, technologically advanced gasoline and diesel powered vehicles of every make and model.
Update! Here we grow again!
Greg Naparano and Daniel Foster have joined our team of technicians. Greg has 27 years experience in auto repair and service, and Daniel comes to us from Toyota helping us to specialize in the latest hybrid repair.
Our team is among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive experience to work for you.